VideoStitch Studio v1.2 released
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
VideoStitch Studio 1.2 is available now!
This new release brings many awaited new advanced features, that will boost your productivity and allow you to get the best output out of the most challenging projects!
BOOST YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
- Automatic white balance & exposure
- Batch Stitcher
- Update your current PTGui/Hugin template with a single keypress
- Easy access to recently used templates
TAKE TOTAL CONTROL
The new timeline is now available in VideoStitch Extended !
- Fine tune any input exposure and color correction. Global exposure and white balance.
- Animate Yaw, Pitch and Roll
- Precise interpolation control thanks to bezier handles
- OSX 10.9 support
- .MOV output container improved ultra HD video post-production workflow and video player compatibility
- Optimized support for multiplexed inputs
- New resource optimizations and balance, up to 20%
- Leverages the latest GPU technology advances
AND MORE …
Improved synchronization algorithm, improved manual synchronization, improved look and feel, redesigned process panel and new keyboard shortcuts, dedicated window for log and error messages, and more …
The new interface handles any display configuration. It is designed to be modular and easily extensible.
More goodies to come … VideoStitch 1.3 is in the pipes !